Friday, April 11, 2014

Trivia Clue #3



As you probably know, we’re announcing our next post by trivia game!

Our previous clues were:

1) We won’t be adding a new continent to our list this time.
2) I hope that citizens of our new home keep themselves well-informed of current events, especially political events. After all, every adult citizen is required by law to vote.




Today’s clue is:


We like to buy a few local “treasures” to remind us of our time in different locations. With our new post, that’s likely to include some olive wood—at least I assume that a country that’s known for olives also will have carvings made from olive wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an excess of spam comments lately, I've enabled comment moderation and made it so that you can't comment anonymously--most of the spam comes from Anonymous. However, I love to hear what you think, and I hope you have an account you can use to log in and comment here. Even if we disagree, please leave me a comment. Just keep it family-friendly, please.