Friday, October 14, 2011

In Cambodia

We've been in Cambodia for a day over a week now, and we finally have internet access! I have several blog posts that I've been writing in anticipation of getting internet, so I'm going to schedule them to post a couple of days apart, starting later this afternoon, if Alexa cooperates by giving me time to get them edited, loaded, and scheduled. I assume that my pace of writing will slow as things here become more familiar, so don't expect the every-other-day scheduling to last, but for now, that's how often you should expect new posts.

Consider this post your heads-up that this blog is now active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an excess of spam comments lately, I've enabled comment moderation and made it so that you can't comment anonymously--most of the spam comes from Anonymous. However, I love to hear what you think, and I hope you have an account you can use to log in and comment here. Even if we disagree, please leave me a comment. Just keep it family-friendly, please.