Here are the previous clues:
- We'll actually have winter again! With snow! But we'll also have warm-to-hot, dry summers.
- I'll still be in the religious minority; only about 10% of the population is Christian.
- We'll be living in yet another poor country. Almost half of the population is unemployed, and the average per capita income is around $6,500/year.
- As of 2010, the country boasted only 8 airports, 4 of them with paved runways.
- It'll be our smallest capital city yet. The population is only 10% the size of Phnom Penh's.
- The country has two official languages. If you use the wrong one in the wrong area, you may find yourself in trouble!
- Once I move there, I will have lived on a total of four continents.
And here is today's clue:
This country was at war even more recently than Cambodia! It's one of the newest countries in the world, recognized by some--but not yet all--of its neighbors.