Friday, September 9, 2011

Waiting for Cambodia

We had planned to be in Cambodia by now. We aren't.

There were a few paperwork snafus and some additional steps we had to take before we can move on to our next post, and we're in the process of sorting everything out now. It looks like we should be ready to go by the end of this month, and then I'll start this blog up again in earnest.

I just wanted to make it clear that I haven't forgotten about this blog or decided not to do it. Things are just taking a little longer than anticipated.

Update: We have tickets! We finally know when we'll arrive in Cambodia ... but it's still a little longer away than we had anticipated. We should arrive on 6 October. I'm not sure how long after that I'll have to wait for internet access, but I'll start blogging again as soon as I can once we arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an excess of spam comments lately, I've enabled comment moderation and made it so that you can't comment anonymously--most of the spam comes from Anonymous. However, I love to hear what you think, and I hope you have an account you can use to log in and comment here. Even if we disagree, please leave me a comment. Just keep it family-friendly, please.