Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where Are We Going? Clue 7

As I told you last week, we're announcing our next assignment via a trivia game, complete with a prize! If you missed it, you can check out the rules and method of entry here.


Here are the previous clues:

  1. We'll actually have winter again! With snow! But we'll also have warm-to-hot, dry summers.
  2. I'll still be in the religious minority; only about 10% of the population is Christian.
  3. We'll be living in yet another poor country. Almost half of the population is unemployed, and the average per capita income is around $6,500/year.
  4. As of 2010, the country boasted only 8 airports, 4 of them with paved runways.
  5. It'll be our smallest capital city yet. The population is only 10% the size of Phnom Penh's.
  6. The country has two official languages. If you use the wrong one in the wrong area, you may find yourself in trouble!

And here is today's clue:

Once I move there, I will have lived on a total of four continents.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an excess of spam comments lately, I've enabled comment moderation and made it so that you can't comment anonymously--most of the spam comes from Anonymous. However, I love to hear what you think, and I hope you have an account you can use to log in and comment here. Even if we disagree, please leave me a comment. Just keep it family-friendly, please.